Inspiration for Whole Life Detox Bali has been developed from more than 30 years of combined schooling and work experience by the Holistic doctor, who has studied Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Traditional Chinese and Macrobiotic Nutritional therapy, Yoga and Ayurvedic Medicine. . (See more about Liana here)
This program is geared for:
- People who want to look and feel good
- People who are well and are seeking to further their optimal level of wellness
- People with chronic conditions
- People who spend a lot of money on supplements and doctors
- People who want to improve their health, balance energy and life without spending a lot of money or time
- People who are interested in self-care and want to change their lives in a positive way
- Desires more control over his/her future
- People who are committed to being someone who is constantly evolving in life
- People who are willing to be responsible for what hasn’t been working in order to move ahead powerfully
- People who wants to learn how to fully utilize his/her innate power to attain desired outcomes
- People who like to cook healthy foods
- People who want to live in harmony with Nature and Laws of Universe. We are all different, but we are all one
- People who want to learn how our environment affects our life, happiness and health.
Our society is bombarded with the latest designer diet, detox programs and therapies every day. There are so many ways to approach the topic of healthy eating and living: multi-vitamins, probiotics,yoga, qi gong, etc. However, are all these Detox Programs, therapies, movements, supplements and foods appropriate for your body? What does your body really need?
In our fast-paced world, we have lost sight of many aspects of life that truly nourish and balance our bodies, such as slowing down, eating a home-cooked meal and spending quality time with loving people. Eating consciously and making simple lifestyle changes will create positive results and release you from the endless cycle of dieting, visiting of doctors, healers, doing ongoing detoxing, fasting, and colonics.
A major complaint of people who begin to follow one kind of diet, detox, healthy lifestyles, yoga, is the proliferation of conflicting views in almost all sources of information.
This Detox Program & our Retreats are designed in part to resolve those conflicts by acting as a guide for understanding:
- How to create and maintain a lifestyle that you can continue to follow and thrive on for the rest of your life.
- It’s not about diet, but also who you are. You will find information provided to understand what your body is telling you. You will learn ways to increase your self-awareness and body awareness.
Although I now live a happy and healthy existence, it hasn’t always been that way. Even as a Western doctor following a mainstream ‘healthy diet’, I experienced what so many suffer from on a daily basis; weight fluctuation, fatigue, depression, anxiety, acne, frequent colds and flu, yo-yo dieting, eating disorders, loss of purpose, brain fog, insomnia, chronic pain, and a strong disconnection from myself. How could this be? I was following all of the so-called healthy eating guidelines and doing everything I was supposed to do.
Unfortunately most of us are incredibly misinformed, my former self included.
I couldn’t even begin to fully express my unending gratitude for finding this lifestyle. Each year just gets better and better. Long gone are the days of counting calories, restricting & deprivation, yo-yo dieting, torturous work outs, frequent colds, emotional breakdowns, etc. I LIVE life now, I don’t obsess over it.
I want to share my knowledge with you so that you too can enjoy the freedom that comes from true health. I want you to know what it feels like to glow, radiate, THRIVE, and SHINE from the inside out!
And you will have my support online via my Skype consultations and also my consultations in Bali.
Each individual is wonderfully unique and programs are tailored to meet individual needs.
So many of us have spent our lives in the vicious cycle of dieting and cleansing just to gain the weight or original symptoms back.
It was Albert Einstein who said, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
So maybe it’s finally time to try something new?