Renowed Food as Medicine author, Dr. Liana Nenacheva, brings her greatest kitchen secrets to Ubud! Transform your kitchen into your medicine cabinet through this extensive half-day workshop that will improve your relationship with food forever.
With over 30 years of experience as an MD, holistic doctor, and nutrition specialist, Dr. Liana combines her medical knowledge with her love of home cooking. Her recipes are inspired by years of experience in 5 Elements chef training, Vegan cooking, Macrobiotic nutritional therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Ayurvedic medicine.
Dr. Liana and home style cooking expert Maree Mackenzie will guide you on this exciting journey of transforming your kitchen, your body, and your life. You will learn how to prepare different delicious recipes, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, and non-vegetarian dishes. Samplings and lunch is included in the 4-hour workshop. We will teach you:
Food and Nutritional Basics
- Learn, how in every part of the world, there are healthy ingredients that will support you.
- Discover the energetic and nutritional property of different kinds of grains, fruits and vegetables.
- Learn how the different food groups affect our physical and emotional state
- Learn to make healthy choices and healthy meal combinations for yourself and your family
- How to use food as natural remedies
For dates and more information, please contact email@example.com