Super-Relaxing Detox Herbal Bath Soak
Milk and flower baths really make magnificent presents, don’t they? But did you know that you don’t really have to spend a lot just to give your special someone with soothing and amazing gifts like these? You can make it yourself. There are lots of home recipes for a good and relaxing milk and flower bath. Learn more about the best ingredients of a wonderful detox bath and indulge yourself with this recipe – which is a perfect blend of fragrance and aroma of wild chamomile, cardamom and bergamot.
Healing effects of the Chamomile bath:
- Sedative properties,
- Makes an outstanding muscle relaxant,
- Stress reliever,
- It contains potent substances that influence the brain and the nervous system,
- Anti-anxiety effects,
- Chamomile is also beneficial to those suffering from insomnia because it induces high quality and longer sleep.
- Grate ability to speed up the healing of wounds and burns,
- Helps in soothing skin rashes, which include eczema, sunburn and minor burns.
Cardamom is probably one of the most aromatic and therapeutic herbs you can add to your bath.
Cardamom oil is known for its ability to
- Reduce stress,
- Fight against depression,
- Contains powerful antioxidants that help the body fight against stress, aging and sicknesses.
Derived from the peels of bergamot (a citrus fruit), bergamot essential oil is a popular and uplifting oil considered by aromatherapists to have many benefits. When added into bath, bergamot oil releases aroma compounds like alpha-pinene, limonene, myrcene, linalool, geraniol and nerol, that are absorbed by the bloodstream or the olfactory nerves. These phytochemicals are known for their stimulating and soothing effects to the body that encourages positive outlook and joyful mood. It also helps in alleviating lethargy and depression as well as in relieving nervous tension, anxiety and stress. In times of sadness and depression, bergamot oil plays a vital role in improving circulation which results to the feelings of joy, freshness and increased energy.
A combination of essential oils like cardamom, chamomile and bergamot produces an aroma that is believed to be effective in revitalizing one’s sense, bring clarity, uplifting the spirit and easing mental fatigue.
Here, then, is the link to the full tutorial: